Partnering with District Hall, EditMate wants to help you tell your brand’s story.
According to Forrester Research, 1 minute of video is worth 1.8 million words and we want you to use the power of video as a strategic business tool.
Businesses around the world use EditMate to collect mobile footage from their community and connect with an Editor to create authentic on-brand videos. And now it’s your turn!
How it works:
- Sign up to the EditMate Dashboard for free HERE
- Fill out your profile and upload any brand assets like logos, fonts, and graphics
- Start a New Project and tell us a little bit about your business and the video you want to make in your Creative Brief
- Assign a Mobile Film Crew by providing the email addresses of the people (your staff, customers or even just yourself!) that you want to upload footage to your project
- Your Mobile Film Crew will get emails inviting them to download the EditMate App and upload footage telling your brand’s story
The TOP 2 PROJECTS will be connected to a professional editor to turn their raw footage into a polished, on-brand video. You’ll work with a Project Manager and Editor to create a video that perfectly tells your brand story.
Need some video inspiration?
Here are a few examples of other businesses that have used EditMate to share their story and create videos:
Sylvia of Victornee uploaded footage of herself telling her brand story to create the perfect explainer video.
The entire Food Connects team takes you behind the scenes to tell their brand story and illustrate how their business works.
Christina shares SmartBear’s story by explaining her favorite aspects of working at the company.
We can’t wait to hear your brand stories. Sign up today to win!
Deadline for submissions is June 14th and winners will be announced on June 15th.
Questions? Email email@example.com or stop by District Hall between the hours of 11-3 on Wednesday, June 6th to Friday, June 8th to talk to him in person. 🙂